How to promote an account for free? A blog?
Free promotion methods. Mass following
Mass following is a subscription to users, in order to obtain a mutual subscription.
Mass looking is a mass viewing of stories of your target audience, in order to attract attention to your account.
Mass liking is the mass affixing of likes to your target audience in order to attract attention to your account and get a subscription.
It is these methods of free promotion that require a lot of energy. When using mass following, mass looking, mas liking, you can definitely get into your target audience and attract their attention. This term can be explained by the example of a smile. If you smile at a stranger, with a high probability, he will smile back at you. This is what account promotion is built on using these methods.
How to apply mass following, mass looking and mass liking?
- clearly know your audience and where it lives (Which hashtags it uses, which publics or bloggers/competitors it subscribes to)
-Log into accounts
-subscribe /like/ watch stories (you can send a reaction to stories, so you will surely be noticed) All you need is to switch from profile to profile, subscribing to target subscribers and liking their posts. So they will find out about the profile and, if they are interested in it, they will subscribe. If you use this tool correctly, you can quite accurately get into individual representatives of target audiences. But! Now users on Instagram are already tired of masfolovery and the return has become very low. Even 2-3 years ago, such methods worked much more efficiently.
- Do not use third-party services for mass looking and mass liking
- Comply with limits
- You can view the current limits in the telegram bot @smlimits_bot
You probably have encountered such methods of promotion in your blogs, especially online stores like it. They subscribe to you, or put likes on your posts. Or you notice that your stories were viewed by people who are not subscribed to you. This is the use of these promotion methods.
However, there are several rules that must be followed in order not to get banned and not to lose your Instagram account.
- Using third-party programs in order to like subscribe or view the stories of your potential subscribers. Instagram prohibits such programs and easily tracks it, you will be blocked and it will be very difficult to return the page later.
- Also try to comply with the limits for manual massfollowing and masslaying, if you exceed the limit Instagram will limit your actions. If this happens regularly, you will be blocked. There are no official limits from Instagram, but it is better to stick to, even not official ones, in order to avoid unpleasant consequences.