6 ways to make money on a blog
Instagram has stepped far ahead, and now it is not just a social network where we can share photos with our friends and family, it is a full-fledged powerful tool for earning money and business. You can earn money on Instagram as follows:
Who is blogging suitable for:
- Those who like social networks, who like to share experiences and advice, express their opinions and life position.
- Moms on maternity leave. In the decree, there is a lot of desire to talk and share the experience of motherhood. In addition, as a rule, money is required in the decree, and blogging brings income.
- Experts. In 2021-2022, the easiest and most effective way to attract customers is social networks.
- Creative people. If you have something to surprise and you know how to do what most people don’t, you can share it and get not only pleasure, but also money.
What are the most popular ways to earn money now?
1) ADVERTISING OF OTHER BLOGGERS AND STORES
This is one of the most popular ways of monetization. You get paid depending on your reach for telling your audience about other accounts
2) CREATING AND SELLING YOUR EXPERT GUIDES AND CHECKLISTS
It can be anything: your own collection of recipes, a checklist on how to run a family budget, etc. (but it’s necessary to have a topic that you are WELL VERSED in)
3) CREATION AND SALE OF TRAINING COURSES
If you are an expert in something and your expertise is relevant to the audience, you can teach people this and earn money in this way
4) PARTNER PROGRAMS
You give subscribers a promo code for a discount, and then you get a percentage of the sales of the product for which this discount was valid.
5) GIVEAWAYS AND MARATHONS
The point is that you collect several sponsors who make contributions for participation in your giveaway. You allocate part of the money from the collected budget and buy gifts that you raffle among your subscribers. What’s left is your income
6) SALE OF OWN GOODS AND SERVICES
If you have your own offline business, then as a rule, most of the customers or buyers are attracted through a blog.