Who needs the services of a blogger manager?
- Online stores
- Various enterprises and major brands
- Narrow-profile experts
See how many instagram profiles there are that run their own business or blog. Bloggers, online stores, various enterprises, large brands, narrow-profile experts such as accountants, lawyers, psychologists, etc. The presence of large brands and enterprises on Instagram is not only an opportunity to earn money in our time, it is also the prestige of the company. And strengthening the brand in the market. All these businesses and bloggers need an instagram account manager to competently maintain a profile and strengthen the company’s reputation.
How much can an instagram account manager earn
- Mid-segment brands pay 3,000 – 4,000 per job
- Novice bloggers and small insta-shops – from 1000 to 3000
- But cooperation with the million-dollar influencer can bring from 10,000 per month.
As in all insta-professions, there is a large price spread in management. The salary of a manager depends on the level of the profile with which he works. As you can see, the administrator of Instagram can earn different amounts. It all depends on the quality of the specialist’s work, work experience, the amount of time spent on work, the number of clients at the Instagram administrator. And also from the correct setting of goals and the competent allocation of time.
Responsibilities of the instagram account manager
- Drafting a content plan
- Creating a visual
- Publication of posts and selection of hashtags
- Encouraging users to feedback, in the form of comments and likes;
- Monitoring of competitors;
- Distribution of commercial offers via direct
- Acceptance of applications for advertising;
- Filling out the profile;
- Working with reviews, responding to comments
- Advertising on the pages of popular bloggers.
- Selects assistants (a targetologist, a copywriter, a videographer photographer)
- Other assignments