How do I know that an account is ready for promotion? How to come up with a nickname and an avatar for a blog?
Instagram is now just a huge platform for earning money. But in order for a blogger to start earning, his account must be attractive to advertisers. Simply put, first you need to pack a blog, and only then you need to promote it.
The visual packaging of the blog directly affects the growth of the blog, the success of its promotion, the results of advertising, even if the advertising is super interesting, the theses will catch the audience, and the page will not be packaged, advertising can be a failure. People just won’t want to subscribe to you and stay with you.
How to come up with a nickname and an avatar for a blog?
Pay attention to the choice of nickname. This is what you will be remembered for and will be recognized in the future. You’ve often heard from girlfriends: do you know, one blogger told about this in a blog? Which blogger? – (blogger’s nickname) – people remember the blogger by his nickname. Not by last name and patronymic in the passport, but by nickname.
The nickname should be:
- Easy to remember
- Consist of 1-2 words
- Associate subscribers with a blogger or blog topic. (for example, bloggers who write about motherhood often add to their nicknames: mom, mommy, mama, etc.)
- Do not contain numbers, many characters, etc.
- Don’t start with _. So it will be difficult to find you in the search.
This is the first visual image of the blog that the subscriber sees, it should attract attention and arrange a person to come to your page.
- For personal blogs, it is better to choose a live photo. So you will immediately catch the eye of the audience.
- The photo must be of good quality.
- Solid background and close-up of the personality.
- The photo should reflect the topic of the blog. For example, if a blog is about motherhood, then the author and the child may be in the photo, or, for example, if the blog is led by a person who travels a lot, then it may be a ticket in hand.
- Do not use cats for the avatar (except, of course, if it is a cat blog), flowers, etc.